Outstream video advertising is a type of video ad that plays before, within, or after an article. Outstream video ads can be either cost-per-view (CPV) or cost-per-click (CPC) ads.
Types of Outstream Video Ads
There are two main types of outstream video ads:
- TrueView Ads: TrueView ads are the most common type of outstream video ads. They can be skipped after 5 seconds, and advertisers only pay when users watch the entire ad or interact with it (e.g., clicking a link).
- Non-Skippable Ads: Non-skippable ads are outstream video ads that users cannot skip. Advertisers are charged each time the ad is played, regardless of whether users watch it or not.
Advantages of Outstream Video Ads
Outstream video ads offer several advantages over other types of ads, including:
- High Interactivity: Outstream video ads have higher interactivity compared to other ad types, as users can watch and engage with them. This can help increase brand awareness and drive actions.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Outstream video ads can be a cost-effective option for promoting your business, as you only pay when users view your ad.
Creating Outstream Video Ads
To create an outstream video ad, you need to produce a promotional video with a minimum duration of 15 seconds. After that, you'll need to upload the ad video to your Google Ads account. Once your ad video is uploaded, you can then select and target your advertising towards specific audiences based on your campaign.
Optimizing outstream video ads
To optimize your outstream video ads, follow these tips:
- Create Compelling Video Content: Your video ad should be engaging and captivating for viewers. Ensure that your video has high quality, relevant content, and a clear message.
- Efficiently Target Your Ads: Aim to target your ads to individuals who are most likely to be interested in your product or service. This will boost the effectiveness of your ads and save costs.
- Track Ad Effectiveness: Monitor the effectiveness of your ads to determine whether they are achieving their objectives. This will help you fine-tune your ad campaign for better results.
Placement of Outstream Video Ads
Outstream ads can be placed in various locations on the web, including:
- Before, within, or after a social media post
- Before, within, or after a blog post
- As a sticky format in a corner of the screen
Outstream video ads are an effective means to promote your business. They offer high interactivity, extensive coverage, and cost-effectiveness. By creating and optimizing your outstream video ads, you can reach a broader audience and encourage their engagement..